I picked up a pound of teeny tiny potatoes (yes, that’s what they’re called) from Trader Joe’s last week to eat with breakfast. I’m not a big fan of hash browns, so I roasted them, and they’re so good.
Teeny Tiny Roasted Potatoes
1 lb. teeny tiny potatoes (also called fingerling potatoes)
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp dried parsley
3 cloves garlic
- Preheat the oven to 500° F.
- Wash the potatoes, and scrub them if they look dirty.
- Crush the garlic.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, and parsley.
- Pour the potatoes into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the potatoes onto a baking sheet (lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper), and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 18 min, or until tender.